Slovenski etnografski muzej
Dear visitors, dear heritage lovers, the Slovene Ethnographic Museum is again opened from Tuesday, 13 April January 2021 at 10.00 on. We are looking forward to your visit!
Upon your visit, you are kindly asked to follow the safety measures concerning Coronavirus:
- Only healthy visitors are permitted to enter the museum.
- Hygiene of cough and careful hand washing should be considered.
- All visitors are requested to wear a mask.
- Disinfection of hands is required before entering the museum.
- Visitors should maintain adequate physical distance (2m) from each other during the visit.
- It is necessary to follow the outlined route and the direction of the circular tour of the exhibition grounds.
- If it is possible, use of the elevator is to be avoided.
- Respect restriction of the number of visitors aloud to enter the museum at the same time.
- The number of visitors to the museum is limited to 90 people.
Slovene Ethnographic museum, Metelkova ulica 2, 1000 Ljubljana, T: ++ 386 1/ 300 87 00 or ++ 386 1/ 300 87 45, E:firstname.lastname@example.org
Open: Tuesday – Sunday: 10.00 – 18.00. Closed: Mondays.